Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Boosty Nollywood Actress Breaks Lagos Pastor's Marriage



Controversial Nollywood actress and movie producer, Foluke Daramola is alleged to have being the reason behind the marriage break up between Lagos big boy, Kayode Salako and his wife, Olubukola, a pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Olufamous.com gathered that the marriage of Kayode Salako to Pastor Olubukola Salako is in trouble and apparently heading for a divorce "due to external interference".
The troubled marriage, which has lasted for 13 years, hit the rocks when Pastor Olubukola on July 13th, 2012 packed all her belongings from their Lagos matrimonial home and took the boys their union had produced to an undisclosed abode.
Sources say the respected female pastor may have also left stern instruction with members off her church, a Redeem Christian Church of God located inside Omole Estate in Lagos, never to disclose her where about to her husband who has since been doing everything possible to be in touch with her and the kids.
But when Kayode Salako was contacted about his collapsed marriage and the role played by Foluke Daramola in the divorce saga, he exonerated her but didn't say if they are dating.
In his words: "It is my private life which I'm not supposed to make public but I will speak because of Foluke Daramola who is very close to me... My wife voluntarily moved out of my home about two months ago and the reason she gave was that my family members want to kill her, that she was no longer willing to live with me.
"Four days after she moved out her lawyers wrote to me notifying me of her intention to file for a divorce. Her reason was that my only brother was threatening to kill her. To my utmost surprise my wife moved out with 85% things in the house. She did this within eight days."
However, sources say Foluke Daramola whose marriage crashed two years ago is always with Kayode Salako, who is a rich businessman, and many say it's obvious they have something going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...